how can investors use anjos do brasil?
Anjos do Brasil is a not-for-profit organization that helps angel investors put money into startups in the following ways:
- Training: We have created a number of support tools to teach investors how to assess opportunities, negotiate and invest in startups. For example, we offer the content of this website, our book "Investidor Anjo" (“Angel Investor”) and Courses and Workshops.
- Investor Network We arrange groups of investors in Regional Hubs, to assess opportunities jointly, to exchange notes and to help each other.
- Presentation of Entrepreneurs’ Projects We forward projects seeking investment to angel investors on the network. We should stress that each investor must make his own assessment and investment decision, and is absolutely free, jointly with the other investors in the organization, to invest or not to invest.
- Regular Meetings: Each Regional Hub holds regular meetings to present the best projects submitted by entrepreneurs, with lectures on issues of interest to members and the chance to compare experiences and skills.
- Partnerships for Sharing Skills: We hold regular events, and support those of our partners, to share knowledge about angel investing and entrepreneurship, so as to broaden the culture of innovation in the business.
- Input for Creation of Public Policy: We propose measures, and support our partners' s proposals, for improving the law and regulations for angel investing and entrepreneurship in Brazil, and also support the steps taken by public authorities to encourage such activities.
IMPORTANT: Anjos do Brasil does not itself invest or manage third party funds, nor do we recommend or act as broker for any investment. No charge is made for an investment, and we do not endorse entrepreneurs or investors. Therefore we cannot give any warranty or accept any responsibility: we simply put angel investors in touch with entrepreneurs so that they can make their own analysis and negotiate directly. For more details, see our FAQ and Terms and Conditions.